AQUASEAL 100 is a specially formulated hydrophobic, anti-crack and water resisting, integral powder waterproofing admixture for concrete, mortar and plaster. AQUASEAL 100 helps to repel water absorption and reduce the formation of surface efflorescence. AQUASEAL 100 produces water tight concrete through advanced pore blocking technology.
- It protects structure against water penetration and water damage for a long time.
- Increases resistance to weathering, such as wetting and drying and freeze-thaw cycle.
- Increases resistance to Chloride ion
- Reduced primary and secondary efflorescence on structures
- Because of its additional repellency property, it is suitable for preventing wind rain
- Reduce the probability of corrosion of steel reinforced concrete
- Protection against de-icing salts
- AQUASEAL 100 is particularly suited for concrete, mortar and plaster requiring waterproofing against chemical attack, chloride ion and weathering etc
- AQUASEAL 100 is suitable for all concrete work requiring protection such as foundation, pre-cast elements, concrete for structures below the ground etc.
0.5kg, 20 pieces in a pack.
12 months stored in a cool dry place.
Standard dosage for AQUASEAL 100 is 1kg per 100kg bag of cement. Varies with water content