ARMOR EXPANSEAL 200 is a two-component polyurethane joint sealant which, when the Part A and B components are mixed together leads to a chemical reaction, which cures to a firm, flexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic, stone, metal and many other common building substrates. It is very flexible and has good chemical resistance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Resistant to water penetration and absorption.
- Excellent repair ability and bonding property.
- Completely water tight when applied on concrete and other surfaces
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete masonry or ston
- No unwanted remoistening.
- Under temperature –20⁰C to 80⁰C, it performs well.
- Durable, and unaffected by UV rays, ozone and other weathering conditions.
- It has a movement capability that provides satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration and cyclic movement
- Sealing of expansion, contraction & construction joints in building structure
- Sealing of cracks
- Glazing joints of window, door frame and curtain walls
- Sealing of water retaining structure joints.
- Sealing of joints in traffic areas such as, Bridges, roads and car parking areas.
- Surface preparation is the most important step before application of sealant to get best results and to avoid failure.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of grease, oil, dirt, wax, and other foreign matter.
- Clean the joint surface by wire brush and sanding with emery paper.
- Cleaning agents (brush) maybe provided they are thoroughly rinsed before application.