ARMOR JOINT PRO 200 is a high-performance cement-based pre-mixed non-shrink grout, used for filling tile joints in wet and dry areas.
- Highly stain resistant (even coffee, wine, ketchup, )
- Anti-fungus with MOULD STOP Technology
- Highly water resistant with HYDRO REPELL technology
- Anti-cracks (joints between 5 and 20 mm width)
- High abrasion resistance
ARMOR JOINT PRO 200 is easy to apply and can be cleaned easily. It only needs to be mixed with water. ARMOR JOINT PRO 200 is available in a wide range of attractive colors (please consult our color chart board).
SCOPE OF USE
ARMOR JOINT PRO 200 is suitable to fill joints from 1.5 to 20 mm width, between ceramic tiles, marble and natural stones, glass mosaics, earthenware (faience), porcelain, terracotta, etc.
ARMOR JOINT PRO 200 can be used for internal and external applications, including:
- Wet areas
- Bathrooms, kitchens
Expansion joints in walls and floors should be filled with an appropriate sealant
ANSI A118.7 (polymer modified cement grouts) EN 13888:2009
Classification according to EN 13888: CG2 WA
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Before grouting with ARMOR JOINT PRO 200, make sure that the adhesive has completely dried; it will depend on site and weather conditions.
- 24 hours minimum after standard tile adhesives application
- 4 hours minimum after fast-setting tile adhesives application
- 14 days minimum after tiling with traditional “site-mix” mortar on floors (minimum 3 days for walls)
Some tiles with a matt or porous texture are prone to surface staining when coloured grouts are used. It is recommended to check that no stain will occur by testing on small surface before starting the whole job.