ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 is a next-generation Styrene acrylic polymer latex admixture that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement, bond coats, mortar and concrete to improve bond strength, compressive strength, chemical resistance and waterproofing properties.
ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 is designed for modification of cement in a wide range of applications such as industrial cement floors, patching and resurfacing, floor underlay, terrazzo flooring, spray and fill coats, pre-cast architectural building panels, cement slurries and highway and bridge deck repair.
ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 has an excellent stability against cement and provides excellent adhesion to various substrates such as concrete, masonry, brick, wood, metals, and others. Cement modified with ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 shows superior flexural and impact strength, as well as excellent abrasion resistance compared to unmodified cement. Cement mortars prepared with ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 have increased resistance to many industrial chemicals and improved resistance to water, ultraviolet light, and heat.
ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 can be used in the following areas:
- As a bonding for old and new concrete, mortar and screed
- For Waterproofing of basements, roof slabs, water tank.
- Concrete repairs and Patching
- Floor screed and toppings
- External rendering
- Waterproofing and tanking
- Production of water resistant adhesives for brick slips, tiles, artificial stone, kerbs, copings, etc.
- Industrial floors and screeds.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Helps to improve the waterproofing properties of concrete and mortar
- Improves Flexural and tensile strength of concrete and mo
- Improves the weather resistance of concrete and mortar, by reducing the impact of chloride and other agents
- It is simple and easy to use and helps to achieve low water-cement ratio
- Improve corrosion protection
- Helps to control the hydration process of concrete and mortar and therefore reduce the Incidence of cracks
- Proven Performance and versatility of Usage