Armorcoat 1C is one-component crystalline waterprooﬁng slurry that is specially designed to permanently waterproof both old and new concrete. It lowers the permeability of concrete and is used in place of surface applied waterproofing membrane for improved durability and longevity of concrete. When applied on a concrete surface it penetrates into the concrete and forms nano-crystals that blocks the passage of water through the pores of the concrete.
- Easy application, environmental friendly and cost effective
- Seals and post seals shrinkage cracks, up to 1/64” (0.4 mm)
- Potable water approved – NSF/ANSI 61
- Can be applied to green concrete as soon as forms are stripped
- Protects concrete against fresh water, salt water, waste water & aggressive ground water
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure
- Suitable for all concrete applications for water impermeability
- Exterior (positive side) or interior (negative side) waterprooﬁng of below grade foundations, basements, retaining walls, utility vaults, elevator pits.
- Water tanks, wastewater tanks, water catchment basins, manholes, parking garages, tunnels, slurry walls.