ARMOR-CRYSTAL 500 – Crystalline Integral Admixture is a liquid crystalline Integral waterproofing admixture designed to resist hydrostatic pressure and for all concrete requiring primary waterproofing. The innovative crystalline technology within ARMOR-CRYSTAL 500 reacts with moisture silicate and free lime, a natural by-product of the cement hydration process.
ARMOR-CRYSTAL 500 has been specifically formulated to meet the different temperature and climate conditions. Because it is also liquid, it eliminates the risk of clumping.
ARMOR-CRYSTAL 500 can be used for the structural waterproofing of all concrete structures such as:
- Sewage and Water Treatment Plants
- Foundation and retaining Wall
- Underground Vaults
- Secondary Containment Structures
- Tunnels and Subway Systems
- Swimming Pool
- Concrete Slabs and Precast panels
- Concrete and G Unit applications
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Extremely resistant to hydrostatic pressure from both negative and positive side of the slab
- Increases compressive strength and freeze the resistance of the concrete
- Becomes an integral part of the concrete.
- Highly resistant to aggressive chemicals and protect reinforcement against corrosion.
- Non-toxic (NSF 61 cer tiﬁed for potable water applications)
- Negligible effect on slump, air entrainment, plasticizers and water reducers.
- Permeability tested as per ACE (Army corps of Engineers)
- Allows concrete to breath and can seal airline crack upto 0.4mm