ARMORFIX –109 is a high performing, standard setting, cement based tile adhesive. It is suitable for thin and thick bed applications, internal and external applications. ARMORFIX -109 is polymer modified and has excellent anti slip properties.
It is suitable for the fixing of porcelain and ceramic tiles on floor and wall of concrete, concrete block and cement render. It can also be used for the fixing of glass mosaic, stone marble, Pre-cast concrete facings, terrazzo and brick slips.
- High adhesive tensile strength
- Polymer modified and therefore provides strong bond for tiles with low porosity
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non-sag and anti- slip properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- For areas requiring flexibility ARMORFIX 109 can be used with ARMOR Super latex to improve Properties
For the installation of floor and wall porcelain, ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, stone marble, terrazzo, and brick slips and for fixing of tiles on plaster boards, gypsum plaster and wood. Note that ARMOR Prime 106 is required when ARMORFIX-109 is used on wood, plasterboard and gypsum plaster
The substrate must be fully cured and well prepared, it must be sound, clean, structurally stable, free from dirt, loose particles, efflorescence, chemicals and other contaminants, in order to ensure proper bonding. Standard practice requires at least seven weeks before tiling on concrete and two weeks before tiling on screed.