ARMORFIX –110 is a high performing, polymer modified cementitious based tile adhesive. Specifically engineered for fixing of vitrified tiles, ceramic tiles and porous natural stones on walls and floors and old tiled surfaces. It is suitable for tile on tile application and direct application on other flooring materials.
- High adhesive tensile strength
- It has excellent adhesion on vertical surfaces.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non-sag properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- Tiled floor can be made available for traffic in 24 hours.
For the installation of floor and wall vitrified tiles, ceramic tiles and porous natural stones on walls and floors and old tiled surfaces.
The substrate must be fully cured and well prepared, it must be sound, clean, structurally stable, free from dirt, loose particles, efflorescence, chemicals and other contaminants, in order to ensure proper bonding.