ARMORFIX -112 is a high performing, fast setting, and waterproof cement based tile adhesive. It is suitable for thin and thick bed applications, internal and external applications.
It is suitable for the fixing of ceramic tiles on floor and wall of concrete, concrete block and cement render. It can also be used for the fixing of glass mosaic, stone marble, Precast concrete facings, terrazzo and brick slips When used Armor primer 106, can also be used to fixing tiles on gypsum plaster, plaster board, chipboard and wood. It is suitable for use in Swimming pools as well. It is specifically suitable for projects with tight schedule requiring grouting within 4 hours
- High adhesive tensile strength
- Fat curing time, grouting can be carried out the same day within 3-4 hours
- Conforms to BS EN 12004 Class C1 FT
- Non-sag properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- Impressive waterproof properties
For the installation of floor and wall ceramic tiles, glass mosaic, stone marble, terrazzo, and brick slips, plaster boards, gypsum plaster, plasterboard and wood.
The substrate must be fully cured and well prepared, it must be sound, clean, structurally stable, free from dirt, loose particles, efflorescence, chemicals and other contaminants, in order to ensure proper bonding.