ARMORFLO-500 is Two-component epoxy primer with high solid content for epoxy flooring. It is employed as first coat and intermediate coat.
ARMORFLO-500 epoxy can be applied as a primer and basecoat coat over metal and concrete surfaces in:
- Shopping centers
- Aircraft hangars
- Schools and hospitals
- Pharmaceutical and food industries
- Car parks
- Waste water treatment plants
- Areas where heavy forklifts and corrosive chemicals are of concern
- High chemical and physical resistance
- Excellent compressive strength
- Excellent flexural and tensile strength
- Seamless dust free and easy to clean.
- Dense corrosion resistant surface
Concrete surfaces must be abraded while being simultaneously smoothened and leveled until honeycombs in concrete are visible by completely removing cement grout and, if any, surface curing agents with the aid of abrasive equipment such as diamond grinding machines or steel-shot blasting machines. Weak, cracked, broken sections in the concrete floor must be repaired using Filling Compound and Grout Repair Compounds; loose and unstable floors must be reinforced with anchorage after multilayer lamination.
Add component A into component B after mixing it on its own, and stir the mixture for a period of 3 minutes. You should prepare all mixtures in a mechanical way using low speed (300-400 rpm) electric mixer. Avoid stirring more than necessary in order to minimize entrapped air inside the mixture.