ARMORGROUT-50 is a non-shrink cementitious structural grout containing expansion agents to prevent shrinkage while the product hardens. It is designed for grouting all kinds of machinery, steel columns, precast concrete, bearing plates and anchoring applications. ARMORGROUT-50 develops high early strength high early strength and high ultimate strength at 28 days.
- Non-corrosive, therefore will not attack reinforcement
- Controlled expansion
- High strength and chemical resistant
- High Flow and Fluidity
- Good impact and chemical resistance
- Meets ASTM C1107
- Machinery bases and sole plates
- Anchor bolts
- Columns bases
- Pile cap re-profiling
- Gap filling and transfer lines
- Bridge bearing
- Pre-cast elements and other grouting conditions requiring high in use strength
At standard water content, each bag of ARMORGROUT-50 will yield 9.5 Litres (0.45 cubic ft) of fluid consistent grout. The standard water content for ARMORGROUT-50 is 3.8 litres of water for 20kg bag. Approximately 100 bags of ARMORGROUT-50 is required for 1 cubic metre of grout pour.