ARMORGROUT -60 is a non-shrink precision structural grout containing expansion agents to prevent shrinkage while the product hardens. It is designed for grouting all kinds of machinery, steel columns, precast concrete, bearing plates and anchoring applications. ARMORGROUT -60 is designed to achieve high early strength and outstanding ultimate strength.
ARMORGROUT -60 sets rapidly with high early strength in short time frame and impressive ultimate strength. It is particularly suited to grouting machines or plates for precision load bearing support requiring urgency, precision and high strength.
- Specifically engineered for structural precision grouting of machineries and other anchoring applications requiring precision and durability
- ARMORGROUT 60 is engineered with anti corrosion proprietary ingredients making it suitable
- Suitable for harsh chemical environment
- Excellent Impermeability to water
- Resistance to dynamic mechanical stress.
- Non-metallic and Non-Staining
- Controlled expansion
- High strength and chemical resistant
- High Flow and Fluidity
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM C1107
- Machinery bases and sole plates
- Anchor bolts
- Columns bases
- Pile cap re-profiling
- Gap filling and transfer lines
- Bridge bearing
- Pre-cast elements and other grouting conditions requiring high in use strength
At standard water content each bag of ARMORGROUT-60 will yield 9.5 Litres (0.45 cubic ft) of fluid consistent grout. The standard water content for ARMORGROUT-60 is 3.8 litres of water for 20kg bag. Approximately 100 bags of ARMORGROUT-60 are required for 1 cubic metre of grout pour.