ARMORGROUT -70 is a non-shrink cementitious grout for under water application. ARMORGROUT -70 is made from carefully selected proprietary ingredients with impressive anti washout characteristics, good flow and high compressive strength.
ARMORGROUT -70 scan be used for free-flowing grouting application and concrete repair under water.
- Specifically engineered for under water grouting and concrete repair
- There is no major washout of cement phase when ARMORGROUT 70 is placed underwater
- Non-metallic and Non-staining
- Controlled expansion
- High strength and chemical resistant
- High Flow and Fluidity
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM C1107
- Columns bases
- Pile cap re-profiling
- Gap filling and transfer lines
- Bridge bearing
At standard water content, each bag of ARMORGROUT-70 will yield 9.5 Litres (0.45 cubic ft) of fluid consistent grout. The standard water content for ARMORGROUT-70 is 3.8 litres of water for 20kg bag. Approximately 100 bags of ARMORGROUT-70 are required for 1 cubic metre of grout pour.