Armorplug is a fast-setting hydraulic cement for concrete an/d masonry. Armorplug is mixed with water and sets within 3-5 minutes, expanding as its sets to lock in place under constant water pressure or under water. Armorplug instantly stop running water in leakage points, cracks on concrete or masonry surfaces.
- Fast setting: changes from a mortar like mix to harden state within a minute and sets within minutes.
- Extremely easy to use, just add water and mix.
- it expands as it sets to create a water tight seal.
- can be used below grade and above grade, internal and external, even under water
- Stops leaks under water.
- Surface must be clean and structurally sound. Remove all loose laitance, dirt, oil, grease and unsound concrete from leak area.
- Mechanically cut cracks to atleast ¾ * ¾ inches waterproofing against chemical attack, weathering.
- Relieve pressure if possible by drilling holes near the point of leakage.
- Saturate surface with clean water (SSD)
Pour a small amount of water into a container, begin to add powder gradually until you achieve a stiff consistency. Mixing can be done with hand wearing glove or with a trowel.