ARMORSEAL 200 is a liquid-applied, one component bitumen membrane, for waterproofing with excellent elasticity. ARMORSEAL 200 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, and is extended with chemically polymerized virgin bitumen, which results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal and natural element resistance properties.
- Easy to apply.
- Seamless membrane without joints.
- Water resistant
- Provides excellent crack-bridging properties.
- Excellent thermal resistance, it doesn’t turn soft.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- Resistant to domestic chemicals.
- No need to use open flames (torch).
ARMORSEAL 200 can be used for the waterproofing of concrete, tiles and metal surfaces such as:
- Terraces and Balconies
- Retaining walls
- Wet areas in bathrooms under tile