ARMORSEAL 700 a is one component, UV-stable aliphatic liquid membrane used as a top-coat for ARMORSEAL 250 polyurethane waterproofing. It increases the wear and abrasion resistance of treated surface and recommended for areas used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It comes in different colour such as transparent,grey,blue and green.
Advantages of the Finish(Topcoat):
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Being aliphatic, it does not discolour when exposed to sunlight.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray).
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe.
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30o C to +90o C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
- Even if the membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Roofs, Verandas, Balconies and Terraces
- Natural stones
- Door and windows cases
- Wood and bamboo
- Marble, ceramic surfaces
0.5 -1.0 kg/m2 applied two or three layers. This coverage is based on application by roller onto a smooth surface in optimum conditions. Factors like surface porosity, temperature and application method can alter consumption.