ARMORSEALER-50 – is a multipurpose water acrylic and water-resistant sealer formulated to seal concrete, masonry, brick, pavers and stucco surface. It has impressive water repellency effect thereby protecting concrete from grease, oil, salt, gasoline, UV rays and other harmful chemicals. ARMORSEALER- 50 does not change the appearance of the substrate.
ARMORSEALER-50 is recommended for use in substrate such as concrete, masonry, brick, pavers etc
- To Seal surface of decorative concrete finish
- To seal the surface of natural stones, pavers etc
- To seal the surface of exposed concrete areas
- A concrete or mortar substrate requiring protection from stain and chemical attack
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
- Protects concrete from stain and UV impact
- Because it has Permeable film, it allows moisture in cured concrete to evaporate
- It has excellent stain proofing, weatherproofing and dustproofing properties.
- It is highly resistant against aggressive chemicals,
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Surface Preparations: The surface must be clean, free from loose particles, laitance, grease, wax, dirt and all foreign materials before application. Consult with ARMORSIL’s Technical Department for further assistance and technical support. Do not use this product on non-porous surfaces such as painted areas etc.
ARMORSEALER-50 is ready to use and can be applied with a roller, brush, or sprayer. Apply in uniform thickness to obtain a coverage of 14-18 Sq.m per 5 litres of product.
Note that coverage will depend on the porosity of the substrate. A second may be applied in instances where surfaces are very porous. Clean excess material from surface before drying.
Note that the subsequent layer of concrete must be placed before the material dries. Note that drying time is dependent on temperature and weather conditions.