HYDROPLAST-50 is a high performance, liquid, water-reducing “plasticizer” admixture formulated to improve the cohesiveness of wet and semi-dry mortar and concrete used for masonry block making and paving stones. Once incorporated in the mix, HYDROPLAST-50 has excellent air entrainment properties which controls the amount of microscopic air bubbles and increase the cohesion of wet or dry mix mortar or concrete. It is specially researched for the manufacture of block and paving stones.
HYDROPLAST-50 is typically used to produce:
- Block works
- Interlocking Paving Stones
- Paving slabs
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same workability.
- Improves the early strength of block and paving stones.
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Reduces permeability in mortar and increases durability
- Improved cohesion, minimizes risk of segregation, bleeding and creep.
HYDROPLAST-50 is formulated to comply with all the requirements of:
- ASTM C- 494, Type A
- EN 943, Part 2, Tables 1 and 2