HYDROPLAST-500 is a 4th generation high performing polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer with enhanced workability, impressive water reducing, extended slump retention and anti-bleeding and segregation properties. It is particularly suitable for readymix industry where concrete and transported for long distances and slump retention is important
HYDROPLAST-500 allows for the production high quality concrete with low water – cement ratio, ensures a controlled extended workability and improves early strength development. HYDROPLAST-500 is suitable for HOT and COLD climate, minimizes bleeding and segregation tendencies.
HYDROPLAST-500 improves the cement dispersion within the concrete significantly. This property allows for the formation of a homogeneous and low viscosity cement paste which ensures an improved workability, extended workability and slump retention.
HYDROPLAST-500 is typically used to produce:
- Ready mix concrete
- Precast concrete
- Use in concrete where delayed setting and extended workability are desired.
- Mass-concrete pours.
- Self-compacting concrete.
- Long distance transportation of concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Hot weather concreting.
- All concrete works where good workability, slump retention and increased waterproofing properties are required. Such as: swimming pools, sea Ports, tunnels, bridges, basement, etc.
- Better customer satisfaction is achieved because the concrete producer can consistently produce and deliver quality concrete
- Provides good slump and workability retention without retardation
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability
- Desired Strength can be achieved by reducing cement contents to meet specified Strength without loss of workability
- Improves the quality of concrete by increasing workability, while reducing the water Cement ratio & pumping properties
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding and creep.
- Denser concrete improves waterproofing properties and protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne ion attack.
- Water-based, non-flammable, non-toxic.
- Chloride-free; suitable for pre-stressing.
- Specially formulated for hot weather concreting.
- Increased compressive and flexural strength
HYDROPLAST-500 is formulated to comply with all the requirements of:
- ASTM C- 494,
- Type AEN 943, Part 2, Tables 1 and 2 HYDROPLAST 500 is compatible with all types of Portland cement