HYDROPLAST-60 is a high performance, liquid, water-reducing “plasticizer” admixture formulated to improve the plasticity, cohesiveness and durability of mortar and plaster. Once incorporated in the mix, HYDROPLAST-60 has excellent air entrainment properties which controls the amount of microscopic air bubbles and increase the cohesion of mortar and plaster. It is specially researched for the placement of plaster and mortar.
HYDROPLAST-60 is typically used to produce:
- Mortar placement
- Plaster Placements.
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same workability.
- Improves the early strength of block and paving stones.
- Improved physical & mechanical properties.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved cohesion minimizes risks of segregation, bleeding and creep.
HYDROPLAST-60 is formulated to comply with all the requirements of:
- ASTM C- 494, Type A
- EN 943, Part 2, Tables 1 and 2