HYDROPLAST-600 is a 4th generation high performing polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer for self-compacting and pumped concrete with impressive water reducing, extended slump retention and anti-bleeding and segregation properties.
HYDROPLAST-600 allows for the production high consistency mixed pumped concrete with low water – cement ratio, ensures a controlled extended workability and improves early strength development. HYDROPLAST-600 is suitable for HOT climate, minimizes bleeding and segregation tendencies.
HYDROPLAST-600 improves the cement dispersion within the concrete significantly. This property allows for the formation of a homogeneous and low viscosity cement paste which ensures an improved workability, extended workability and slump retention.
HYDROPLAST-600 is typically used to produce:
- Ready mix concrete to be pumped
- Self-compacting concrete
HYDROPLAST-600 has been incorporated in concrete used for
- All types concrete work including high rise construction
- GGBS concrete
- All concrete Requiring Increased Strength, workability, good slump, water Reduction and reduced permeability
- Desired Strength can be achieved by reducing cement contents to meet specified Strength without loss of workability
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same workability.
- Improves the quality of concrete by increasing workability, while reducing the water Cement ratio & pumping properties.