ARMOR EXPANSEAL 200
GENERAL PURPOSE CONSTRUCTION POLYSULPHIDE JOINT SEALANT
ARMOR EXPANSEAL 200 is a two-component polysulphide joint sealant which, when the Part A and B components are mixed together leads to a chemical reaction, which cures to a firm, flexible rubber like seal with excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, wood, glass, acrylic, stone, metal and many other common building substrates. It is very flexible and has good chemical resistance.
- Resistant to water penetration and absorption.
- Excellent repair ability and bonding property.
- Completely water tight when applied on
concrete and other surfaces
- Sealant will not cause staining to concrete
masonry or stones.
- No unwanted remoistening.
- Under temperature –20⁰C to 80⁰C, it performs
- Durable, and unaffected by UV rays, ozone
and other weathering conditions.
- It has a movement capability that provides
satisfactory hermetic sealing of the joint
subjected to expansion, contraction, vibration
and cyclic movement
- It is advisable to use hand gloves and goggles
- Avoid application and damp or moist
- It should be stored at room temperature.
- Ensure that two coats of primer are applied
on the jointing surfaces