ARMOR INSULATOR 100
HIGH PERFORMING MULTIPURPOSE SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
ARMOR INSULATOR 100 is a premium spray polyurethane foam building insulation system. The product is generated on-site by combining an isocyanate and a polymeric resin through a dual-component
proportioner. Fast, easy and adaptable, it can achieve an R-value of 20 at 3 inches. ARMOR
INSULATOR 100 is a high density based polyurethane foam recommended for roofing and other exterior insulation because it is applied in a continuous manner, in addition to thermal resistance properties.
- It protects structure against water
penetration and water damage for a long
- Increases resistance to weathering, such as
wetting and drying and freeze-thaw cycle.
- Increases resistance to Chloride ion
- Reduced primary and secondary
efflorescence on structures
- Because of its additional repellency property,
it is suitable for preventing wind rain
- Reduce the probability of corrosion of steel
- Protection against de-icing salts