ARMOR SUPER LATEX
NEXT-GENERATION ACRYLIC POLYMER LATEX
FOR BONDING AND WATERPROOFING
ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 is a next-generation Styrene acrylic polymer latex admixture that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement, bond coats, mortar, and concrete to improve bond strength, compressive strength, chemical resistance, and waterproofing properties.
ARMOR SUPER LATEX 100 is designed for modification of cement in a wide range of applications such as industrial cement floors, patching and resurfacing, floor underlay,
terrazzo flooring, spray and fill coats, pre-cast architectural building panels, cement slurries and highway and bridge deck repair
- Helps to improve the waterproofing properties of concrete and mortar
- Improves Flexural and tensile strength of concrete and mortar.
- Improves the weather resistance of concrete and mortar, by reducing the impact of chloride and other agents
- It is simple and easy to use and helps to achieve low water cement ratio
- Improve corrosion protection
- Helps to control the hydration process of concrete and mortar and therefore reduce the Incidence of cracks
Proven Performance and versatility of Usage
Conforms to the requirements of BS EN 934-2