ARMORCAST 200 is an innovative multi-purpose super-plasticizer. It is a ready-to-use plasticizer for use in non-slump concrete fabrication processes. Formulated to improve the manufacturing efﬁciency of non-plastic concrete products, this admixture adds a signiﬁcant degree of cohesion for block and pipe applications. ARMORCAST 200 admixture improves cement particle wetting and increases strength development as a result
- Reduces permeability in Concrete and increases durability
- Increases compressive and ﬂexural strengths
- Improves compactability of concrete
- Reduces breakage and culls
- Applicable for all Portland and Slag Cements
- Potential cement reduction
- Extends life of molds and machine parts
- Increases overall proﬁtability
- Improves the early strength& cycle time of Cast
- Improved cohesion, minimizes risk of segregation, bleeding and creep
Dosage is inﬂuenced by cement type, mix design, quality of used materials, ambient temperatures and other speciﬁc requirements, so site trials should be carried to determine the optimum dosage.
Dosage: typically 1% – 2% by the weight of total cementitious content. In a situation of overdose, this may lead to delay in setting time but ultimately result in higher strength.