Flexible Cementitious Waterproof Membrane
ARMORCOAT -1K is a high performing polymer modiﬁed one component cementitious membrane, which is mixed with water to form a dense, semi-ﬂexible waterproof barrier.
ARMORCOAT -1K is designed for positive and negative side waterprooﬁng on concrete and masonry surfaces. ARMORCOAT -1K is suitable for the waterprooﬁng of terraces, balconies, under tiles, bathrooms, water tanks, basements, lift pits and other wet areas.
ARMORCOAT -1K is based on Advanced Polymer technology; it possesses outstanding adhesion, mechanical properties, resistance to frost and salt water, it has enhanced ﬂexibility and excellent crack bridging properties. ARMORCOAT -1K does not contain any ingredient which could negatively aﬀect reinforcement or concrete.
- ARMORCOAT -1K can be used for both negative and positive side waterprooﬁng.
- Can continuously withstand extreme hydrostatic pressure
- It is certiﬁed for potable water
- Because it is one component, and mixed with water, it is easy to
- Tested up to 6 bar water pressure (60m head of pressure); positive side; tested to 1.5 bar (15m head of pressure) on negative side
- Can withstand foot traﬃc
- Can be applied to damp and moist substrates and allows concrete breathe
1.1Kg/m2 per mm of thickness