TWO COMPONENT WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
ARMORCOAT -2K is a high-performing two-component flexible membrane consisting of a powder and a liquid acrylic emulsion component that when mixed together form acrylic flexible protective and waterproof coatings. Ideal for the waterproofing of Balconies, terraces, flat roofs, reservoirs, basements, tunnels, water tanks, podium decks, and all wet areas.
- ARMORCOAT 2K can withstands continuously wet and immersed environment
- ARMORCOAT 2K is flexible therefore can withstand normal substrate movement from building surfaces.
- It is certified for potable water
- ARMORCOAT 2K dries without cracking, it has low shrinkage
- Can withstand UV exposure.
- It has excellent bonding properties to screeds, renders, and tile adhesives.
- Tested up to 6 bar water pressure (60m head of pressure); positive side; tested to 1.5 bar (15m head of pressure) on negative side
- Can withstand light foot traffic
- Can be applied to damp and moist substrates and allows concrete breath
Bulk Density 1.9 g/ml
Pot Life 30-40 minutes
Portable Water Certifed NSF/ANSI
Setting Time 60-90 minutes at 200C