NON SLIP TILE ADHESIVE FOR CERAMIC TILES FOR INTERNAL & EXTERNAL TILING
ARMORFIX -109 is a high performing, standard setting, cement based tile adhesive. It is suitable for thin and thick bed applications, internal applications. ARMORFIX -109 is polymer modiﬁed and has excellent anti-slip properties.
It is suitable for the ﬁxing of porcelain, mosaic and ceramic tiles on ﬂoor and wall of concrete, concrete block and cement render.
- High adhesive tensile strength
- For internal tiling of walls and ﬂoors.
- Polymer modiﬁed and therefore provides strong bond for tiles with low porosity
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non sag and anti- slip properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
STANDARD: EN 12004 for C1T
3 – 6 mm (may be exceeded in small areas only) Coverage (approx.)
-2.5mm for thin bed 5mm for thick bed
20 -40 minutes
–10 to 100°C and frost resistant when set
4 litres per 20 kg
Note: setting times are quoted at 20°C – 30°C and are temperature and humidity dependent.