ARMORFIX -110 is a high performing, polymer modiﬁed cementitious based tile adhesive. It is speciﬁcally engineered for ﬁxing of vitriﬁed tiles, ceramic tiles and porous natural stones on walls and ﬂoors and old tiled surfaces. It is suitable for tile on tile application and direct application on other ﬂooring materials.
- High adhesive tensile strength
- It has excellent adhesion on vertical
- Easy to mix and apply
- Non sag properties with high initial adhesiveness
- Greater workability due to high port life
- Tiled ﬂoor can be made available for traﬃc in 24
STANDARD: EN 12004 for C2TE
3 – 6 mm (may be exceeded in small areas only)
9 kg/m2 (solid bed, 6 mm thick)
4.5 kg/m2 (solid bed, 3 mm thick)
20 -40 minutes
Working time (pot life)
–10 to 100°C and frost resistant when set
5 liters per 20kg
Note: setting times are quoted at 20°C – 30°C and are temperature and humidity dependent.