ACRYLIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
Armorseal 220 is a solvent free, ﬂexible acrylic emulsion coating designed for sealing and waterprooﬁng of roofs, walls and other wet areas. The surface is a hard wearing and durable coating recommended for concrete, masonry, asphalt, metal and other similar surfaces. The coating is also recommended as a textured architectural ﬁnish coat for internal and external surfaces including blue board, cement sheet, brick and concrete walls. The coating can be supplied in a range of decorator color.
- Excellent color retention
- Water & weather proof performance Excellent ultra violet light resistance Resistant to frost and thawing salts
- Excellent adhesion and mold/fungus resistance
- High build coating for porous and uneven surfaces
- Water vapor permeable
- Improved hardness and ﬂexibility
- Range of colors available
Approximately 0.64Lt/m² to achieve 400 microns (0.4mm) applied in a minimum of two coats. Minimum coverage: 0.40 liter / m² to achieve 250 microns (0.25microns) ARMORSEAL 220 covers 30-40 sqm. ARMORSIL recommends application in 2-3 coats.