- Coordinate, support and monitor the retail sales team across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria
- Actively explore business opportunities to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate promotional sales such as Road shows, exhibitions etc.
- In charge of retail sales activities across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
- Execute and drive the retail strategy
- Identify potential markets, sales channels, competition and propose effective sales strategy plan for account expansion & development to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets & KPIs.
- Establish network and build good rapport with new clients.
- Conceptualize strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base.
- Present relevant sales & operations reports and forecasts to the management team.
- First Degree in Sales Management, Business Management or a related field
- 6 – 10 years’ relevant work experience managing a team within the retail and FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of Retail and FMCG Industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Strong business acumen sense and industry expertise.
- Must be self -motivated
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
Must be ready for extensive travel
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] to apply