SUPER-PLASTICIZER FOR MASONRY BLOCK AND PAVER INDUSTRY
HYDROPLAST-50 is an innovative multi-purpose superplasticizer. It is a specially formulated admixture designed to increase strength and shorten curing time for concrete blocks and pavers. HYDROPLAST 50 is a ready to-use liquid admixture that produces a plasticizing effect by reducing the surface tension of the mixing water, allowing quicker wetting and more complete dispersion of the cement particles. Once incorporated in the mix, HYDROPLAST-50 has excellent air entrainment properties which controls the amount of microscopic air bubbles and increase the cohesion of wet or dry mix mortar or concrete. It is specially researched for the manufacture of block and paving stones.
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same
- Less wear of moulds & improve
- Improves the early strength & cycle time of block and paving
- Improved physical & mechanical
- Applicable for all Portland and Slag
- Reduces permeability in mortar and increases durability
- Improved cohesion, minimizes risk of segregation, bleeding and
Appearance: Dark brown liquid
Speciﬁc Gravity: 1.175 ± 0.005 at 20° C
Chloride content: Nil
Additional air-entrainment: Less than 1%
Water-reduction: 10–20 % of mixing water
Setting Time: No effect at the recommended dosages.
Permeability: Reduces concrete porosity, improves waterprooﬁng and durability.
Compressive strength: Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
Cohesion: Improved cohesion reduces risk of segregation
Compatibility: Compatible with all types of Portland cement including Sulfate Resisting Cement (SRC)