SUPER-PLASTICIZER FOR PLASTER AND MORTAR PLACEMENT
HYDROPLAST-60 is a high performance, liquid, water- reducing “plasticizer” admixture formulated to improve the plasticity, cohesiveness and durability of mortar and plaster.
Once incorporated in the mix, HYDROPLAST-60 is a readyto-mix admixture that produces a plasticizing effect by reducing the surface tension of mixing water. It has excellent air entrainment properties which controls the amount of microscopic air bubbles and increase the cohesion of mortar and plaster. It is specially researched for the placement of plaster and mortar.
- Reduced mixing water while maintaining same
- Less wear of moulds & improve
- Improves the early strength & cycle time of plaster and
- Improved physical & mechanical
- Applicable for all Portland and Slag
- Reduces permeability in mortar and increases durability
- Improved cohesion, minimizes risk of segregation, bleeding and
Appearance: Dark brown liquid
Speciﬁc Gravity: 1.175 ± 0.005 at 20° C
Chloride content: Nil
Additional air-entrainment: Less than 1%
Water-reduction: 10–20 % of mixing water
Setting Time: No effect at the recommended dosages.
Permeability: Reduces concrete porosity, improves waterprooﬁng and durability.
Compressive strength: Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths
Cohesion: Improved cohesion reduces risk of segregation
Compatibility: Compatible with all types of Portland cement including Sulfate Resisting Cement (SRC)