ANTI-CRACK INTEGRAL GENERAL WATERPROOFING ADMIXTURE FOR CONCRETE AND PLASTER
AQUASEAL-300 is a specially formulated Liquid anti-crack, integral, general waterprooﬁng admixture which reduces the transmission of water through concrete, mortar and screed. It is suitable for use in all concrete, mortar or screed. Typical application areas include, wall plasters, Foundation, piles, water retaining structures, manholes, sewage treatment plants, swimming pool, and septic
- Reduces the permeability of the concrete, plaster and screed, thereby increasing building durability.
- Unlike coatings, AQUASEAL-300 when added to plaster or concrete during mixing becomes an integral part of the concrete and plaster; hence, waterprooﬁng protection is still maintained even if surface damage occurs.
- It helps to increase the compressive strength of concrete
- Protects reinforcement bars against ASR attack and corrosion
- Helps to reduce shrinkage crack development in concrete and Plaster especially in hot weather.
- Increases the overall workability of concrete
Appearance: low viscous brown liquid
Density: 1.15g/cm3 ± 0.01
Chloride Content : NIL
Water permeability test: 2645: 2003 Passed PH: 9- 12